PO BOX 285 RIVER FALLS, WI 54022
River Falls State Bank Center
1000 Lilac Ave
River Falls, WI 54022
River Falls Gymnastics Club
At RFGC, our coaches and staff will do our best to redirect and guide children within class to participate in a safe and fun way. To ensure that safety is the top priority and that all children are able to enjoy our class environment; if a child's behavior in class is unsafe or significantly distracting, we may pursue the following steps:
1) Verbal Warning
2) Energy Seat (time out) or make them teacher buddy
3) Talk to Parent/Guardian
Please note: Family discounts, multiple class discounts or credits will be applied by our office prior to your credit card being charged.
10% off the 2nd child registered (Does not include camps or special events)
25% off the 3rd child. (Discount is applied to the least expensive class and does not include camps or special events).
20% off the 2nd class registered for the same student within a session (Does not include add-on classes or camps)
10% off military discount for class sessions and camps only.
Military discount will be applied on top of other discounts, however only 1 discount per class for multiple children or multiple classes for 1 gymnast discounts.
If payment for a session is not received by Week 4 of the session for 2 or more sessions, you will be required to register in person or via phone and payment will be required at the time of registration.
I understand participation in gymnastics classes involves an element of risk or damage for all participants and may cause serious injury or death. I agree to assume these risks for my family and indemnify, hold harmless and release the City of River Falls, the River Falls Gymnastics Club, it's employees, and other participants from liability for injuries and damages sustained while participating in these classes.
Shipping and handling is determined by product.
Personal and credit card information is secure with SSL.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Credit card is required when registering online. All users must have a credit card on file online. This credit card will be used to pay for the classes you register for online. Credit cards are charged each Thursday*. If you register on a day other than Thursday, you will be charged the following Thursday. If you register on a Thursday, you may be charged that same day or the following Thursday depending on the time of registration. If at any time you want to change the credit card on file you can do so by clicking on the tab "MY ACCOUNT" in your portal. Payment in full is due prior to the start of each session, students will not be allowed to practice if tuition is not paid.
*No credit cards will be processed on Thursday, August 18th 2016.
Maintaining regular class attendance will provide optimal training for your child as well as continuity within the group; however, we understand that there are times when your child will be absent. For this reason, we allow one make-up class per session if space is available. Make-up lessons must be scheduled with the front office by calling (715) 425-6007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not provide refunds for classes that your child is registered for but did not attend.
If the River Falls Gymnastics Club is closed and classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, families will be notified via email, it will be on our voicemail system and posted on the website. Unless there is an extenuating circumstance the cancellations will be determined by the following times:
The River Falls Gymnastics Club will do their best to reschedule the cancelled class or event at a later time during the same session. In the event the makeup class is not able to be rescheduled, an open gym pass will be provided to the participant. The River Falls Gymnastics will NOT follow the closings of the surrounding school districts but such closings will be taken into consideration.
If your child has flu or cold like symptoms, ear infection, pink eye, lice, whooping cough, etc. your child CANNOT attend class. A good rule of thumb is that if your child was not able to attend school or is dismissed early he or she cannot attend gymnastics class. If we feel your child is showing signs of illness, we will dismiss your child from class to a parent or guardian. If your child has been diagnosed with an illness listed above or any other illness that may infect another child; and has been in gymnastics class during a time where you may think they could have infected others, please contact the office. We at River Falls Gymnastics Club will do our best to inform classmates of any serious or highly infectious illnesses that may have been presented by a fellow gymnast. We also will continue to do our part in disinfecting mats and other items in the gym.
Hand washing with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds
Thank you for your cooperation.
Head Lice Information Documents:
1. No food, gum, or beverage of any kind allowed in gym area.
2. No throwing equipment or rough housing.
3. Parents please come in to drop off and sign your child. Please also come in to pick up your children. We insist on all children waiting inside for their rides. Please be prompt in picking your child up.
4. One person on the trampoline at a time.
5. Children under 4 years old must be accompanied in the gym by an adult (adults are not allowed on the equipment). Otherwise, parents are not allowed in the gymnastics area.
6. To ensure a pleasant experience for all guests, we reserve the right to remove any guest who is exhibiting improper behavior (yelling/screaming/horseplay/fighting, etc.)
7. Do not try new skills at open gym. Work on skills you know.
8. Main floor should be used for cross tumbling. Obstacle courses and drill stations can be created on the Rec floor area.
9. Use of ropes are not allowed.
10. Tell an instructor if you think you might be hurt.
1. Trampoline MUST be supervised at all times.
2. Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
3. Listen to directions. Make sure you understand what skill you are attempting.
4. No “Horse Play” or “Fooling Around.”
5. No bouncing or jumping off trampoline onto the floor.
6. Avoid bouncing too high. Stay in control.
7. DO NOT exceed your ability level. Ask an instructor if you want to try a new skill.
1. Make sure pit is clear of people and objects before entering.
2. NO head first entries. No “diving.”
3. Always land on feet, seat or back as if sitting in a chair.
4. Make sure area is properly fluffed.
5. DO NOT pick foam.
6. DO NOT land with straight legs. Land with legs bent and apart.
7. DO NOT bury yourself in the pit. Keep your head above the pit foam.
1. Hands must be on the bars at all times.
2. No hanging on the bars by only your knees.
3. No walking on the bars with just your feet.